Company Name : Tripura High Court
Post Name :Junior Administrative Assistant
No of Posts :13 Posts
Salary : Rs. 16,050 - Rs. 21,400/-Per Month
Job Location : Agartala
Last Date to Apply : 12/10/2020
Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India who are not below 18 years of age and not more than 40 years in case of Others and 45 years in case of candidate belonging to Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes as on for filling up of the following 13(thirteen) vacant posts of Junior Administrative Assistant in the establishment of the High Court of Tripura:
1. Posts: Junior Administrative Assistant
2. No.of. Posts: 13
3. Number(s) of Vacancies 8(eight) in the regular scale of pay. 5(five) on fixed pay basis.
4. Scale of pay In the entry pay of R21,400/- per month in the Pay Matrix Level 7 of Pay) (First TSCS (Revised 2018, plus Amendment) Rules, admissible allowances subject to revision by the Government from time. On fixed pay of q 16,050/- per month against the entry pay in the Pay Matrix Level 7 of TSCS (Revised Pay) (First Amendment) Rules, 2018, subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
5. The number of posts to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease as per requirement of the High Court of Tripura and selected panel of candidates will remain valid for I(one) year from the date of its publication. A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India and must be a Graduate from any recognized University and have Certificate Course in Computer word processing or equivalent with Typing Speed of 40 words per minute on a Computer. ST/SC candidates of other States should apply for the post as general candidate alongwith application fees prescribed for candidates of general category.
6. Disqualification for appointment - NO person shall be eligible for appointment to the service- (c) (d) (e) Unless he is a citizen of India; or If he has been dismissed from service by the Government, Central Government, High Court, statutory or Local Authority; or If he has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude; or If he has more than one spouses living; or If he directly or indirectly tries to influence the recruiting authority by any means.
Age: Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India who are not below 18 years of age and not more than 40 years in case Of Others and 45 years in case of candidate belonging to Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes as on 01.01.2020 for filling up of the following 13(thirteen) vacant posts of Junior Administrative Assistant in the establishment of the High Court Of Tripura:
The application fee for UR category applicant is three hundred only) and that of reserved category (SC/ST) applicant is 300/- ( Three Hundrend Only ) 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only). Fees once deposited will not be refunded or adjusted for any other recruitment in future. Candidates are to deposit fees by using Credit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay), Net Banking, Debit Card (Visa/Master/Rupay), Wallets & Cash Cards & UPI only. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Bank charge may apply.
1. Submission of online application From 19.092020 to 12.10.2020 (4.00 P.M.)
2. Last date of finalisaiton of online 12.10.2020 (4.00 P.M.) Application.
3. Dates of selection test downloading of Admit Card and Will be notified later on.
4. Test Centre, time and duration Will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates who score pass marks or more in the Written Screening Test will be asked for scrutiny of original marks-sheets/certificates/ documents. If the candidate fulfills the criteria of her/his candidature then eligible for Final Written Test and Typing Test on Computer.
How to Apply :
a) Candidates have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The High Court will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission Of online application, the candidates are to read the instructions carefully in the 'How To Apply' segment of the Online Application Portal.b) Online Application Portal will be available on the High Court's website (https://thc.nic.in/) from 19.09.2020 to 12.10.2020 (upto 04:00 PM). To apply the candidates have to click on the 'Recruitment' tab in the Home page of the High Court's website.
Details: Click Here