About Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central bank and regulatory body under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country's main payment systems and works to promote its economic development. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran is one of the specialised divisions of RBI through which it mints Indian bank notes and coins. RBI established the National Payments Corporation of India as one of its specialised division to regulate the payment and settlement systems in India. Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation was established by RBI as one of its specialised division for the purpose of providing insurance of deposits and guaranteeing of credit facilities to all Indian banks.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) released the latest job notification for the recruitment of a Bank's Medical Consultant vacancy. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. Check more details on the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job vacancy 2021.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Recruitment Notification 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently sought a job notification for the recruitment of a Bank's Medical Consultant Vacancy. Desirous candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification, etc prescribed below:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Openings
About RBI Jobs
Bank Medical Consultant
No. of Posts
Rs. 1,000/- Per Hour
Agartala – Tripura
No Application Fee.
Educational Qualification for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Vacancy:
Educational Qualification: As per RBI official notification candidate should have completed MBBS Degree in the allopathic System of Medicine from any University, Recognized by the Medical Council of India from any of the recognized board or University.
Candidate Should have Minimum of 2 Years Practice in medicine in any Hospital or Clinic as a Medical Practitioner
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Openings:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Reserve Bank of India, 2nd Floor, Jackson Gate Building, Lenin Sarani, Agartala – 799001.
Steps to Apply for RBI Bank Medical Consultant Jobs 2021
- First, visit the official website @ rbi.org.in
- And check for the RBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Bank Medical Consultant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (26-Nov-2021)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-11-2021
Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Nov-2021
Disclaimer: Provided by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)