Post Name : Sub Inspector Of Police
No of Posts : 22 Posts
Salary : Rs. 34,700/-Per Month
Job Location : Agartala
Last Date to Apply : 05/10/2020
Online applications are invited from bonafide citizens of India for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (Men) (Un-Armed branch), Group-C Non-Gazetted under Home Department, Govt. of Tripura in the scale of pay Rs. 34,700/- New pay matrix level- 10, Cell-Ol as per TSCS (RP) (ISt Amendment) Rules, 2018 or as sanctioned from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Essential:- At least graduate in any discipline.
Age:- Minimum 21 years and maximum * 28 years as on 1.01.2020. Maximum age-limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee: (a) Group-C Posts: - Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (b) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must deposit fee as General Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non refundable.
1. Online Application:
(a) Candidates will have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The Commission will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, read carefully the instruction to candidates.
(b) Online Application Portal will be available on Commission's website from 10.09.2020 to 05.10.2020 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission's Website viz www.tpsc.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission's website.
(c) Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with latest Receipt Number is complete in all respects.
(d) In case of multiple applications, the application with latest Receipt Number shall only be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one Receive Number shall not be adjusted against any other Receipt Number.
2. (a) Candidates are not required to upload any certificate in support of their claims regarding Age, Educational Qualifications, Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes etc. with their applications which will be verified at the time of the Personality Test.
(b) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s), Physical Measurement for the Service on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted for the Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Written Examination qualified candidates will be asked to submit all required documents at the Commission's Office. On scrutiny of documents, if a candidate found ineligible as per terms & condition of the Advertisement (including prescribed Recruitment fee) his/her candidature will be rejected.
(c) On the basis of result of Written Examination candidates will be called for Personality test as per the following ratio: Number of vacancies Number of candidates to be called for Personality Test (Category wise) 1(one) 5(five) candidates 2(two) 8 (eight) candidates 3 (three)and above 3 (three) times the number of vacancies It is also mentioned here that candidate(s) scoring marks equal to that of the last qualified candidate in the written examination shall also be called for Personality Test
(d) The final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained by a candidate in the Written Examination in aggregate and by adding the marks obtained in the Personality Test. In no case, a candidate will be considered for Personality Test unless he/she appears in all the papers of the Written Examination. If a candidate remains absent in the Personality Test, his/her candidature will not be considered for final selection.
3. Rate of Recruitment Fees: (a) Group-C Posts: - Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates. (b) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must deposit fee as General Candidates. Recruitment fee so deposited, is non refundable. (c) If a candidate submits incomplete application in respect of terms & condition of the Advertisement and without requisite recruitment fee, his/her candidature will be rejected.
4. SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
5. Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
6. Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be opened to scrutiny by any external authority.
7. Date, time and venue of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Personality Test etc. will be notified in due course.
8. In the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks will be finalized as per their seniority of age. The same procedure is to be followed for preparing waiting list, if there be any. Further provided that, in the list of recommendation, merit position of candidates securing equal marks in aggregate and also of the same age will be decided on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification prescribed in Recruitment Rules/ Service Rules.
9. For further details please visit http://www.tpsc.gov.in. or www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Mobile Phone/Electronic Gadgets etc. are banned in the campus of the Examination Hall. Any Phone/Electronic Gadget found in possession of any candidate in the Examination Hall shall be confiscated forthwith and he/she may be debarred from appearing at the Examination and also for examination(s) to be conducted by the Commission in future
Selection Procedure :
The Selection process will consist three successive stages namely
(i) Physical Efficiency Test (as per Standard norms mentioned Advertisement),
(ii) Written Examination (200 marks, conventional type) and
(iii) Personality Test (20 marks)
(a) The eligible candidates will be required to undergo physical efficiency test to be conducted by the Tripura Police. Physical-Efncie.ncy-l.es.t. For Unarmed branch (Men) The standard of the physical efficiency test will be that of 'One star standard' [ 100 Mtr. Run - 15 sec., Long Jump - 3.80 Mtr, Shot Put (7.26 KG)- 5.60 Mtr, High Jump-1.20 Mtr, 800 Mtr. Run - 2 Min. 50 Sec.] of the National Physical Efficiency Test as fixed by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Education.
(b) The candidates who achieve one star standard and thereby qualify in the physical efficiency test will be required to sit for a written examination which will be followed by personality test, both to be conducted by the TPSC. The maximum marks for the written examination and the personality test shall be as follows:-
a. Written examination-Full marks-200
b. Personality test – Full marks-20
Subjects to be covered by written examination and full marks and duration of each paper of the written examination shall be as follows:-
How to Apply : Online Application Portal will be available on Commission's website from 10.09.2020 to 05.10.2020 (5.30 PM). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio- data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission's Website - www.tpsc.gov.in.
Once the applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through the Commission's website.