UPSC Jobs for Director and Assistant Hydrogeologist
- Post Name:- Director (Legal and Treaties)
- No of posts:- 1 (UR-1)
- Department:- Legal & Treaties Division, Ministry of External Affairs
- Upper age limit:- 50 years. The upper limit is relaxable as per Govt rules.
- Pay Scale:- Level-13 in the 7th CPC pay matrix. General Central Service- Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Master’s degree in Law with specialization in the field of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a recognized University.
- Having specialization in International Law in M. Phil. or Ph. D. level but not at Master’s level will also be eligible.
- Post Name:- Assistant Hydrogeologist
No of posts:- 50 (SC-5, ST-3, OBC-12, EWS-5, UR-25)
Department:- Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation.
Upper age limit:- 30 years. The upper limit is relaxable as per Govt rules.
Pay Scale:- Level-8 in the 7th CPC pay matrix. General Central Service- Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Qualification:- Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates:- Nil
For other candidates:- Rs. 25/-
Detailed Notification: Click Here