Zoological Survey of India Jobs for Junior Research Fellow
Walk-in-interview will be conducted for interested and eligible candidates to appear before the selection committee on 24th Sept., 2019 at 11.00 AM for the purely temporary position of two Junior Research Fellows (JRFs) to be held at the Department of Zoology Gauhati University, Jalukbari, Guwahati-781014, Assam, India.The positions are for a period of five years and purely on temporary basis and will be terminated on completion of the project. On Completion of two years, the JRF will be upgraded to Senior Research Fellow (SRF) based on satisfactory performance and assessment through Expert Committee.
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification: M.Sc
- Vacancies: 02
- Salary: Rs. 16,000/-Per Month
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Age: 28 Years.
- Job Location: Itanagar
- Walk-In Date: 24/09/2019
Address: Department of Zoology Gauhati University, Jalukbari, Guwahati-781014, Assam, India.
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
1. Age Limit: Age shall not be more than 28 years as on 30th Sept., 2019. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)/Women/ Physically Challenged applicants.
2. Candidates appearing for walk-in interview are require to register up to 10.00 AM on the date of interview at Department of Zoology Gauhati University, Jalukbari, Guwahati-781014, Assam, India.
3. The verification of original documents will be made at the time of walk-in-interview and (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
4. Candidates selected will be liable to posted anywhere in the country, including field sites and HQ, regional centres of ZSI, will have to join immediately after their selection.
5. The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
6. Candidates should submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to The Officer-in-Charge, Arunachal Pradesh Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Senki Valley, Itanagar-791113, Arunachal Pradesh at the time of walk-in-interview.
7. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for appearing for walk-in-interview.
8. The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature
including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.
For More Details: Click Here