Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of Driver and Grade IV Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies before the last date. Candidates can visit the official website and fill up the form starting from 7 December.
DHS Assam Job Recruitment 2020
DHS, Assam has invited applications for the recruitment of 50 Driver and Grade IV Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies before the last date confirmed. Candidates can check all the job details of no of posts, Age limit, Qualification, Salary etc prescribed below:
DHS Assam Job Vacancy 2020
About DHS Assam Application
No of Posts
Last Date to apply
Candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
South Salmara, Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai & Biswanath
Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.5,200/- per month
Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.3,900/- per month
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Driver Vacancy:
Interested candidates should have at least passed Class-X and must have valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Government of Assam.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Grade IV Vacancy:
Candidates applying for the position of Grade IV vacancy should have at least passed Class-VIII standard.
How to Apply in DHS Assam:
Interested candidates should fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam dhs.assam.gov.in starting from 7.12.2020 to 16.12.2020.
Candidates applying for DHS Assam recruitment should produce the original documents at the time of document verification and photocopies should be submitted as well: Here are the documents that should be submitted:
1 Self attested two copies of recent passport size color photograph.
2. He/she should submit birth Certificate for age proof.
3. Class VIII passed certificate.
4. Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
5. Permanent resident certificate/Domicile certificate (if there's any).
6. Person with Disability Certificate/Differently Abled Certificate (if any).
7. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
8. If the candidate belongs from economically weaker section, he/she must submit Economically Weaker (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
9. Applicants should have a valid Driving License Certificate (wherever applicable).
Selection Procedure DHS Assam Job:
Selection test will be conducted and shall be notified i the official website of DHS Assam and in the leading newspaper of the state.
Advertisement details: For further information, Click here
Disclaimer: Provided by Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam