National Institute of Technology released latest job notification for the recruitment of 01 Project Associate I jobs in Silchar. Interested candidates can apply before the last date. For more details on NIT Silchar job openings 2021.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for a temporary post of Project Associate -I (PA-I) for the SERB-sponsored project in the Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Silchar. National Institute of Technology Post Details, Salary Scale Given below:-
NIT Silchar Job Opening
About NIT Job
Project Associate I
Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month
Relaxation on qualification and age
SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD/EWS candidates will get relaxation as per the Govt of India Rules.
1) B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a recognized university
2) Desirable Qualification / Experience: Candidates having M. Tech degree and having hands-on experience in developing and working on hardware/laboratory prototype of the Power electronics converters will be given preference. Throughout First Class an academic career is preferred.
1. Reporting Applicants are requested to submit their filled-up application along with C.V. to the P.I. accompanying photocopies of all documents.
2. Applicants are also requested to send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Call letter for shortlisted candidates will be sent through email
4. Date of the interview, time and venue: Will be notified to the shortlisted candidates
5. Last date of receiving/submission of filled up application form: 22/04/2021
6. Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his / her employer at the time of interview.
Address: National Institute of Technology Silchar, Assam-788010 (INDIA)
1. Selection Process for Project Associate –I under the National Institute of Technology Silchar Will be Based on either a Written Exam/Interview.
2. Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
3. The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview on the basis of screening.
4. No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
Advertisement Details: For more information, Click Here
Disclaimer: Provided by National Institute of Technology Silchar, regarding any kind of delay, application misplaced, etc.
City-wise Job Opening