NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020 - 36 Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy, Job Opening
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong has released a job notification for the recruitment of 36 Junior Resident Doctor vacancy. Apply now!
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong has invited applications from highly motivated and dynamic candidate for the recruitment of Junior Resident Doctor vacancy. Interested and suitable candidates can apply for the vacant post before the last date confirmed.
NEIGRIHMS Job Recruitment 2020
NEIGRIHMS, Shillong has released a job notification for the recruitment of 36 Junior Resident Doctor vacancy. Applicants can check all the job details of no of posts, age limit, salary, qualification etc prescribed below:
NEIGRIHMS Job Opening 2020
About NEIGRIHMS job application
Junior Resident Doctor
No of posts
36 [UR-13, EWS-7, OBC-6, SC-7, ST-3] Two posts are reserved for physically handicapped candidates (one leg, one arm).
Last date to apply
30 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Level 10 of Pay Matrix with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under the Central Govt. Rules in identical posts.
Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Doctor Vacancy
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Job Opening:
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of EWS/SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution.
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
It is to be noted that the last date for submission of the application is 17 December, 2020 till 05:30 PM.
Selection Procedure NEIGRIHMS Junior Resident Doctor:
In view of novel covid-19 pandemic, the interview will be held through video conferencing based on the recommendation of the selection committee. The result will be declared and appointment letters to the selected candidates will be sent individually by email/speed-post.
Advertisement details: For more information, Click here
Disclaimer: Provided by North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong