New Delhi: Staff Selection Commission-Combined Graduate Level (SSC-CGL) Examination Recruitment 2021 had issued a notification on December 29 2020. Interested candidates can apply for SSC CGL 2021 online on or before 25 January 2021.Candidates can go to SSC's official website ssc.nic.in
The last date for depositing the SSC CGL fee through the online mode is February 2 2021.
To know if the candidate is eligible, one can read the SSC CGL notification before applying for it online.
Below is a brief description of the official SSC CGL 2021 online form, SSC CGL 2021 exam date, age limit, educational qualification. SSC CGL 2021 vacancy selection process, SSC CGL 2021 job application fee and Combined Graduate Level jobs in SSC.
How to apply SSC CGL 2021:
• Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognised Board/ University/ Institution.
• Assistant Audit Officer- Bachelor's Degree in any subject from a recognised University/ Desirable Qualification: CA/ MBA /CS Cost & Management Accountant/ M.Com/ Masters in Business Studies Statistical Investigator Grade-II-Bachelor's Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects.
• The candidates must have studied statistics as a subject in all the three years of the graduation course.
• Junior Statistical Officer- Bachelor's degree in any subject from a recognised university or institute with at least 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor's degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
• All other posts- Bachelor's Degree from recognised university or equivalent. The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Important SSC CGL Exam Date
• Starting Date of SSC CGL 2020 Registration: 29 December 2020
• Last Date of SSC CGL 2020 Registration: 31 January 2021 up to 5:00pm
• Last date for online fee payment: 02 February 2021
• Last date for generation of offline challan (during working hours of the bank): 06 February 2021
• SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam date 2021: 29 May to 07 June 2021
• SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Date 2021 to be released.
• SSC CGL Tier 2 Date 2021: Update soon.
• SSC CGL Tier 3 Date 2021: Update soon.
• SSC CGL Tier 4 Date 2021: Update soon.
SSC CGL Application Fees
• General/ OBC Candidates Application Fee: 100/-
• SC/ST/ PH Candidates Application Fee: Nil
• All Category Female Application Fee: Nil
SSC CGL Pay Scale
• Assistant Audit Officer Group 'B' Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600-151100).
• Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Inspector, (Central Excise), Asst. Enforcement Officer, Sub Inspectors Pay Level 7 (44900-142400).
• Sub-Inspector, Assistant/Superintendent, Assistant Pay Level 6 (35400-112400).
• Assistant Accounts Officer Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Pay Level 8 (47600-151100).
• Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk Pay Level 4 (25500-81100)
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant, Auditor Pay Level 5 (29200-92300)
• Statistical Investigator Gr.II Junior Statistical Officer Pay Level 6 (35400-112400)
SSC Age limit Criteria
• Minimum Age: 18 years
• Maximum Age: 30 years
SSC CGL Selection Process
• Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
• Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
• Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
• Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test.
• Document Verification.
How to apply for SSC CGL
• Mode of Apply: Through Online
• Job Location: All India