5 Gold Jewelry Bangles Design You Can Choose From
Bangles are a very important accessory in the fashion world, be it for traditional purposes or even to pair it with modern attires. Gold bangles have always been popular and they come in different styles and designs, which are in trend right now all over the world and have a very high sale value, listed below are some of the most attractive gold jewelry bangles designs:
1. Uncut Diamond Gold bangles: This kind of gold bangles is suitable for all generations and is a unique blend of style and comfort. The bangles are studded with stones in each block, which are coated with gold and diamond. You can pair it up with sarees and salwars which have only a single color block, so that it does not overpower your entire look, as this design of gold bangles is sure to catch everyone’s eyes.
2. Decorative Bridge Gold Bangles: This is a perfect light weight bangles design which can be paired up with any kind of traditional outfit. This design typically gold boundaries on the sides and some kind of decoration, mainly floral runs in between them like a bridge, from where it gets its name. Its unique aesthetic value has made it a market favorite; it is also very manageable and comparably less expensive.
3. Twin Peacock Gold Plated Kada: This design is made with three or more rows of pearls over a simple plain gold bangle, and the mouth is enclosed with twin colorful emerald and gold studded peacocks at the two extreme ends. You can pair this up with a Kanjeevaram saree or your classy evening gown to make a statement. This design, a sure stand out in the crowd, never disappoints.
4. Traditional Bengali Gold Bangle: What comes to your mind when you think of a Bengali bride? A white and red saree, a big red bindi and this particular design of gold bangles, which is a penchant of Bengalis. They are half-cut at the top and a red bead is placed between the mouth, and the body is moderately embroidered. This bangle design is a perfect embodiment of Bengali culture.
5. Gold Bangles with butterfly design: This design is the latest addition to the accessories market and is here to stay. These bangles are entirely made of gold with circling ring of gold and gorgeous gold butterflies sitting atop the rings. This intricately and meticulously designed bangles are a class apart and are sure to catch your eyes if you have an admiration for the beauty of nature and want to portray it through your jewelry.
Given above are only a few of the handpicked designs within the innumerable gold bangle designs that are available currently in the market, to give you a peek into the creative and beautiful world that Indian jewelry has, especially when it comes to bangles. So next time you head out for bangle shopping, keep these designs in mind!