Azadirachta Indica, commonly known as neem or Indin lilac, It is one of two species in the genus Azadirachta, and is native to the Indian subcontinent, i.e. India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives. It is typically grown in tropical and semi-tropical regions. Neem trees also grow in islands located in the southern part of Iran. Its fruits and seeds are the sources of neem oil.
Indin lilac is a basic ingredient in the world of Ayurveda, which has been used in India for over two millennia for its medicinal properties. It is believed that neem is anti-fungal, anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, antiviral, contraceptive and sedative. The oil extracted from these leaves is used to balance blood sugar level and detoxify the blood. This wonder herb has more health benefits than we can imagine.
The Herb is also known as the most bitter herb and it is also used in Indian cooking to add both, taste and health benefits. It is more effective than the medicines that are sold in the shop. As of today, we can all see every other Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company launching products on Neem like face wash, toothpaste, soaps and flavored shampoos. This herb can be the ultimate remedy for your skin, hair, teeth, and health in every season.
Here are 7 miraculous benefits of Neem lets give a look:
- Herb keeps the most persistent disease, Cancer, away. It is consists of polysaccharides and limonoids which are helpful in suppressing Cancer and tumor cells. Studies have proved that daily consumption of neem can boost your immunity even neem capsules are helpful for those people who are suffering from Breast Cancer.
- The herb safeguards your skin from any type of fungal infections. It also prevents from a highly contagious fungal infection of the skin and scalp.
- Adding to another medicinal benefit, it safeguards your body from viral infections and it's anti-bacterial properties absorb the virus and stops from spreading further. It also treats warts, chicken pox, and smallpox. It is also helpful in preventing Herpes.
- Every woman wishes to have flawless skin, if you are still in doubt neem is the answer. It treats acne and psoriasis issue with its medicinal properties. It also makes you look young and gives you glowing skin even it is used in many face masks and soaps to beautify the skin. Mild skin problems like rashes, irritations, burns, and infections can also be treated with Neem.
- Joint pain is a major problem for some of the people, the herb also works well for your joints and keeps Arthritis away. Neem oil can treat joint pains and muscle aches.
- Neem insures your intestinal well-being. It boosts the digestive system and prevents the body from bacterias, which caused due to unhealthy food, especially vegetables. It helps us to treat intestinal worms, nausea, belching, and phlegm. The anti-inflammatory properties of the herb also help prevent bloating in your gut.
- Already benefiting you in so many ways, it can also improve your eyesight. Consumption of dried neem flowers on a regular basis can be very helpful. There are multiple reasons to consume the herbs on a daily basis, its benefitting properties can keep many diseases and infections away. So make Neem as a part of your daily life to stay healthy even if its bitter it is good for your health, skin, and hair and its keep away all the diseases.