Guwahati: The auspicious and joyous occasion of Raksha Bandhan is here and it is all about celebrating the most special bond between a brother and a sister.
No matter how much the siblings fight with each other, they always have each other's back in times of need. From hiding the secrets to being the best companion through thick and thin, siblings are the first best friend.
With lots of sweets, puja thali and the sacred thread of Rakhi, Indian homes are geared up to celebrate the beautiful festival.
On this day, the sisters tie Rakhi on the hands of their brothers by taking a promise of being their guarding angels always.
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: Quotes
1. "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero"- Marc Brown, American Author
2. "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there."– Amy Li
3. "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." –Astrid Alauda
5 Raksha Bandhan wishes that sisters can send their brothers
- Near or far, we will always be a part of each other's life. Happy Raksha Badhan, brother!
- Dear brother, I can't imagine my life without you. Be happy and healthy, Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My childhood would have been completely different if you were not there in my life. It's a childhood I would not have wanted! Happy Raksha Bandhan, brother.
- This thread binds us for life, as does our love for each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan, dear brother.
- The fights for that last piece of chocolate, for parent's attention, for gifts...these are precious fights I would love to have again and again only with you, dear brother! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Having a sister like you means that I have a permanent cheerleader who has my back. Always! Happy Raksha Badhan, dear sister!
- You are my best friend and no one can have a place in my heart as you have. Sister dearest, Happy Raksha Badhan.
- Dear sister, if I were able to choose a sibling for the next life, I will choose you, always. Happy Raksha Badhan!
- Life has its ups and downs, but with you by my side as my forever cheerleader, it feels that every difficulty can be overcome. Happy Raksha Badhan, dearest sister!
Happy Raksha Bandhan 2022: WhatsApp Greetings
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to give my handsome brother good health, long life, the world of happiness, positivity, peace and all that he desires for. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my lovely brother!!
- Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and life and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- Sister you are like rose petals and brother is like the thorns. When a sister blooms beautifully, a brother is there is protect her so that no one plucks it. Happy Raksha Bandhan!