The year is about to end and everyone seems to be quite excited to say goodbye to this year and welcome the New Year. Many are just planning to go for a picnic with friends and families. Sounds exciting! Get your blanket and mat ready, your sound system for good music, and of course, your picnic food. You can't afford to take heavy and oily meals with you with lots of utensils right? So, this article is going to tell you about some amazingly delicious food which is quite subtle and simple and quite easy to carry. Plus, it will defiantly satisfy your tummy. To know more just continue reading and enjoy your picnic.
Sandwich picnic food ideas:
Sandwiches are the best option for picnic snacks. It is very easy to carry and doesn't mess up. Don't forget to wrap those sandwiches with foil paper so that you can easily have them with your hands without getting messy.
• Caprese sandwich: it is quite yummy and delicious packed with tomatoes, mozzarella, and freshly cut basils.
• Chickpea salad sandwich: this salad sandwich is quite healthy and tasty.
• Egg salad: this is indeed the best option. Prepare an egg salad mixed with mustard, chives, dill, lemon, capers. This is quite tasty and refreshing.
• Veg sandwich: this is quite a suitable dish for vegetarians. This is filled with fresh vegetables, avocados, marinated tempeh with two flavored spread.
Yummy rolls and wraps:
Rolls and wraps too are quite simple dishes and very tasty. Just pack it with foiling paper so that they don't stick to one another.
• Avocado summer roll: this roll is filled with avocado, peach, and herbs and tastes good with coconut and basil dip.
• Spring rolls: stuff peanut noodles into spring rolls and it will taste delicious with sauces.
• Chickpea shawarma wrap: try this chickpea shawarma wrap once and your tongue will always remember it.
• Chickpea salad lettuce wrap: this wrap is quite tasty and healthy. It tastes even better with red onion sauce.
Pasta salads are very easy picnic recipes and amazing to taste. Add some fresh herbs while eating to add a certain flavor and make your picnic snacks satisfying.
• Easy pasta salad: prepare this recipe with herbs, lemon, and feta. It will look fresh and tasty.
• Vegan pasta salad: this salad is for the vegan and creamy flavored is tangy with olives in it.
• Broccoli pasta salad: this dish is delicious and all veggies in it. Great snacks for picnic.