The year 2020 is almost over and everyone is quite excited to welcome the new year. The year that's about to go was sort of a low in fashion trends because of the pandemic, but fingers crossed, hopefully, 2021 will be a good one. This year has definitely taught us that we can't foresee future events but we can certainly predict some of the future fashion styles. I know you must have shopped many stylish clothes but sadly didn't get the opportunity to wear them this year. But, hopefully, next year will be something new and interesting in terms of fashion. And yes, don't forget to wear your mask. Read on to know about some outstanding outfits which you can shop and slay in the upcoming year.
Here are some of the classic and trendy outfits of 2021:
• Faux leather: This kind of leather goes well in every event and looks quite stylish. Just keep your denim aside and shop for some faux leather pants, jackets, or blazers.
• Statement coat: This kind of coat is quite trendy and is suitable for winters. The fur is certainly cozy and stylish. These coats will provide you with a style statement with blue or black denim jeans. This will be perfect.
• Face mask: Fack masks are of course the new normal and are important. You can't just roam around wearing any face mask. It must definitely go with the outfit you are carrying.
• Shackets: It's not possible to handle coats everywhere, so presenting 'shacket', which is actually a bulgy shirt but with a thicker material. It will look quite stylish in moderate winter.
• Minimalistic neutrals: Neutral tones don't just look amazing but they don't make you look overdressed too. Just go for neutral tones for kurtis, tops, or sarees. It can never go wrong.
• Oversized shoulder pad boyfriend jacket: Just go for oversized boyfriend jackets with closed eyes which are completely inspired by the '80s. you can easily pair it with black leather pants or shorts. Opt for contrasting subtle colors for an aesthetic look.
• Head scarfs: Head scarfs are still on-trend just as high as the '50s and '60s. It can prevent your hair and also gives that final touch to your outfit. You can just tie it loosely down the chin or back off your head; anyway, that goes well with your attire.
• Folk inspired coats: This is completely inspired by traditional folk patterns and looks quite unique and different. It would suit more in winters. You can go for any colour depending on your taste, whether subtle or brighter colors. These coats are quite stylish and go well with any size.
Also watch: AGP holds National Unity Ceremony in Sarupathar