During his swearing-in speech, Shinde mentioned Balasaheb Thackeray and Anand Dighe in the presence of his supporters.
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Eknath Shinde Sworn in As Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Says Committed To Balasaheb's Hindutva Ideology
- Assam Floods: CM Sharma Orders To Pay Rs 3,800 To Each Family Staying In Relief Camp
- UK: 20-Year-Old Student With No Baby Bump Gives Birth To Child In Restroom
- Eknath Shinde To Be New Maharashtra Chief Minister, Oath At 7:30 PM
- 'Even Lord Shiva Cannot Save Shiv Sena,' Says Kangana Ranaut
- Jama Masjid Shahi Imam Condemns Udaipur Murder, Calls It An 'Act of Cowardice, Non-Islamic'
- Assam: Massive Fire Erupts In Karbi Anglong, Properties Worth Lakhs Razed
- Manipur: 7 Killed, Several Missing After Landslide Strikes Noney District
- Maharashtra: Devendra Fadnavis Likely To Take Oath As CM, Here's The List of Probable Ministers
- Assam: Failing to Pay Debts, Husband-Wife Commits Suicide In Bajali District