The Supreme Court, through a ruling last week, has now plugged a loophole that allowed entities to escape paying taxes on property deals through partnership firms
Begin typing your search above and press return to search.
- Mizoram: RFYC Naupang League Underway
- Arunachal: 90 Organisations Take Part In Protest Against APPSC Paper Leakage Fraud
- Supreme Court Plugs Loophole That Allowed Huge Tax Evasion in Property Deals
- Manipur: Sushmita Sen Waves From Open Car, Fans Call Her "Living Goddess"
- Senior Professor of University of Hyderabad Arrested on Charges of Sexual Harassment
- Assam Man Dies In Mumbai After Falling From Building
- Assam: 2 Teens Held For Rape Attempt On 11-Year-Old Girl
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai Receives Padma Bhushan
- Assam: DU Ragging Incident Accused Kalyan Dutta Surrenders, Arrested
- Arunachal Pradesh: 2 NSCN Cadres Arrested