A German football fan Putul Borah (53) from Karbianglong- Assam took 15 lakh loan from the bank to construct a 18,00 sq ft auditorium with 56 inch LCD monitor in his front yard to screen the FIFA 2018 world cup matches for his fellow fans of `Diphu’. He named the auditorium as German stadium as he is a great fan of Germany and decorated his stadium with 32 flags of the participating teams. The auditorium can accommodate 500 people.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say