Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

5 fall ill after consuming poisonous mushrooms

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  6 Nov 2017 12:00 AM GMT

From a Correspondent

GOLAGHAT (Dhekial), Nov 5: As many as five people of a family were hospitalized at Golaghat Swahid Kushal Konwar Civil Hospital on Saturday night after eating wild mushrooms. This incident took place at Halmiramukh under Golaghat Police Station where five members of a family, mely Muruli Barma, Kanchan Barma, Akli Barma, Kulajit Barma and Kajal Barma, fell ill after consuming mushrooms during dinner.

Sources said that some wild mushroom were taken from the nearby forest land and eaten during dinner. After consuming these all family members suffered abdomil pain, vomiting and diarrhoea. They were admitted at Swahid Kushal Konwar Civil Hopsital and are under treatment.

Next Story