Shillong, May 8: The Principal Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Niangbari, Ri Bhoi district has informed that Admit Card for Lateral Entry Test (2018-19) for admission to class IX are available in the office of the school during office hours. The admission is through an all India test to be conducted on Saturday May 19 from 10 am onwards in JNV Niangbari and the medium of the test is English/Hindi, a communiqué stated.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say