Eight years after Paul, an octopus which predicted the 2010 football World Cup now Goldman Sachs has used extensive data mining and artificial intelligence (AI) for a detailed prediction of the 2018 World Cup. The multinational claims that their data analysis procedure uses permutation and combination methods backed by an elaborate survey of each and every team, player, the performances and periodic trends. The technology is said to predict match by match results including the goals scored in these matches.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars