GUWAHATI, May 19: Talking to the media at Rajiv Bhavan on Saturday, the Assam Pradesh Congress Committee president Ripun Bora alleged that the AGP has been maintaining a contradicting stand on the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2016 debate. Taking a dig at the mass signature campaigning, series of street protest and torchlight rally carried out by the AGP, Bora mocked that while the AGP is a partner in the BJP-led pro-Bill State regime, their agitation against the Bill is an exposition of their own camouflaged intention with the controversial Bill which is nothing but just a double standard maintained by them on the debate. Bora also termed the AGP’s protest as a wave led by their selfish motive.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats