After making sensational remarks that internet existed during Mahabharata era, now Tripura Chief Minister Biplab kumar deb took a dig at Diana Hayden’s Miss World Victory during an event of design workshop. He quoted “Diana Hayden did not deserve to win the Miss World Crown as International Cosmetic companies fix the outcome of beauty pageants to attract and capture the market in other country but Aishwarya Rai Bachchan deserves to win as she represents Quintessential Indian Women”. CM also said that Indian Women did not use cosmetics or shampoo in the past and instead they washed their hair with methi water to prevent hairfall and used to bath with mud.
You may also like
About the author
- Assam’s filmmaker Rima Das is going to make a movie on sprinter Hima Das
- Assam Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi condoles Vajpayee’s death
- NRC Assam: Supreme Court directs State Coordinator to submit District-Wise Reports
- Karnataka rains updates: Heavy rains claim lives; hundreds left homeless; rescue operations going on.
- How Millennials are giving the best Independence Day gift to the Lost Generation
- Manipur University Agitation: To be Temporarily Suspended from Tomorrow
- Vishma Pitamah of Indian Politics has fallen : Atal Bihari Vajpayee Passes Away
- Twitter Threatens to Ban Operations in Pakistan
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor B.D. Mishra Urges People to Make it an ‘Aadarsh Pradesh’
- All-in-One Printers with Fax are Prone to Hacking: Researchers Say