Indore, July 15: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday declared Alok Agarwal, an activist who studied at IIT Kanpur, as the Aam Aadmi Partys (AAP) Chief Ministerial candidate in Madhya Pradesh. Kejriwal made the announcement at a rally in Indore. “Agrawal has studied at IIT. He could have gone to the US if he wanted to. But after completing his studies, he chose to serve the people of the state,” the AAP leader said. Agarwal contested the 2014 Lok Sabha polls from Khandwa in Madhya Pradesh. Assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh will be held this year. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats