GAURISAGAR: Nilutpal Dutta, a 18 years old wage labour was electrocuted by a generator while he was working at a residence under Amguri police satiation in Sivasagar district. Nilutpal is a resident of Rahmohia Bagaritalia village, Chabuwa in Dibrugarh district. While he was starting the generator, suddenly he was electrocuted and died on the spot. The officers of Amguri Electrical Sub Division under APDCL rushed to the spot and enquire the accident. Defective connection of generator with the electrical line is the prime cause of the accident in their opinion.