New Delhi: In its latest edition of “World Factbook”, CIA has listed Bajrang Dal & Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) as “religious militant organizations”, and has classified them under “political pressure groups” (PPG). PPG are those organizations whose leaders don’t participate in elections yet exert political pressure or involved in politics. Hurriyat Conference, RSS & Jamiat Ulema-e Hind are enlisted under PPG.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars