Paris, June 1: Indias men’s doubles pair of Yuki Bhambri and Divij Sharan crashed out of the French Open, going down to second seeds Oliver Marach and Mate Pavic here on Friday. In the round of 32 match, which lasted around an hour and 17 minutes, the Indian pair was outplayed in straight sets 5-7, 3-6. The tennis match was neck and neck in the first set before the Indian pair bit the dust 5-7. In the second set, their opponents lifted their game and started attacking to wrap up the issue comfortably. The Indian duo managed to win 49 points in total compared to 63 won by their opponents. Earlier, in the opening round, Bhambri and Sharan defeated their compatriots Purav Raja and Fabrice Martin to advance. IANS
You may also like
About the author
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats
- Daliya Helps in Weight Loss: Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Say Yes to Daliya
- Sussanne Khan On #MeToo: There Are a Lots of False Allegations
- Tripura to Get Flight Service of Deccan Airlines Post Durga Puja