Numaligarh, Feb 1: Bhaskar Jyoti Phukan has taken over as Director(Technical) Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) w.e.f February 1, 2017. Before assuming the charge of Director(Technical), he held the position of GM(Operations) in NRL. Phukan completed his B E in Mechanical Engineering from Assam Engineering College, Guwahati in the year 1990. Earlier, he did his schooling from Cotton Collegiate School , Guwahati and his pre degree from Cotton College, Guwahati. Phukan started his career in Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( Assam Oil Division ) in the year 1990 and subsequently joined NRL in the year 1999, where he worked in various Departments including Marketing, Technical Services and Operations. This was stated in a press release.
You may also like
About the author
- Recruitment in Cotton University, Guwahati – Admn. Officer, Asst. Librarian, Jr. Asst. & Others. Last Date: 27/08/2018
- Recruitment in the Directorate of Forensic Science, Guwahati, Assam – Viscera Cutter. Last Date: 09/09/2018
- Vacancy at Assam State Textbook Production and Publication Corporation Ltd, Guwahati
- Oscar Winning Director Steve McQueen to Receive BAFTA’s John Schlesinger Britannia Award
- Rs 74.28 Per Litre : Fuel Prices Reach Sky High in Tripura
- Indian Army conducts Counter-Insurgency Ops in Dibrugarh, 3 ULFA (I) linkmen Nabbed
- Body-Shaming Isn’t Cool, Says Sushmita Sen
- SSC Recruitment 2018 for 54953 GD Constable Posts, Last Date: 24 August 2018
- Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes List of Highest Paid Female Actor in the World
- How to Get Rid of Whiteheads?