BS Yeddyurappa took the oath as the chief minister of Karnataka on Thursday after the Governor Valubhai Vala invited the BJP to form a government in the state.
You may also like
About the author
- Zoo Inmates in Guwahati Under Canine Distemper Attack
- Lakadong to contest District Council elections, Shillong
- Athletics Federation of India to Conduct Fresh Trial for Monika Chaudhary
- Soldier injured in exchange of fire on LoC
- East Khasi Hills DC to release rice, atta from tomorrow
- India Women’s Recurve Archery Team Ranked 7th at the 18th Asian Games
- Bureau of Investigation of (Economic Offences) Arrests Tainted Deputy Ranger
- National Testing Agency (NTA) announces schedule for various tests
- Meghalaya CM Conrad K Sangma concludes campaign at Rishipara
- A Cloud Hanging Over Illegal Migrant Issue Since 1961!