Zagreb, July 12: The celebrations across Croatia following the Croatian football team’s semi-final win against England caused small earthquakes in the country, local seismologists said on Thursday. According to the geophysics department of the Faculty of Science at the University of Zagreb, seismic instruments in the capital recorded intensified tremors at 10:20 pm and after 10:37 pm. IANS
You may also like
About the author
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats
- Daliya Helps in Weight Loss: Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Say Yes to Daliya
- Sussanne Khan On #MeToo: There Are a Lots of False Allegations
- Tripura to Get Flight Service of Deccan Airlines Post Durga Puja