Bengaluru, May 19: The BJP on Saturday termed the post-poll alliance between the Congress and the Janata Dal-Secular (JD-S) as the “surrender deal”, alleging that the alliance has been stitched on a formula to “not enquire” into the former Siddaramaiah government’s “corruption”. “By submitting resignation from the Chief Ministership, B.S. Yeddyurappa has showed highest democratic tradition,” Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar said at a press conference here. Hitting out at Congress President Rahul Gandhi for his charge against the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), he said that his statement “that Congress has defeated BJP in Karnataka is laughable because it is the Congress which has lost”. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats