New Delhi, April 12: The Congress on Thursday attacked Prime Minister rendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah for observing a “fake fast” and termed it as “PM’s fast of atonement”. It put out the Bharatiya Jata Party (BJP) leaders’ schedule for the day mentioning breakfast and lunch timings on Twitter. Congress spokesperson Randeep Singh Surjewala said: “Mr. Prime Minister, best wishes for your fast.” He attached Modi’s travel schedule in Tamil du, that showed that the Prime Minister would be having his breakfast on board the IAF BBJ at 6.40 a.m. It also said that after his departure from Cheni at 2.25 p.m, he will have lunch on board. The Congress spokesperson challenged the Prime Minister to prove him otherwise. “Now, tell us that this is a lie.” “Now, jumla fast gets over in an hour and feast after that. Good wishes for your fake fast,” he added. He also attached BJP chief Amit Shah’s public programmes in Kartaka. It mentioned Shah will have lunch with farmers at 1.30 p.m in Ro Taluk village in Gadag. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- 31 Bangladeshis held in city for illegally staying in India
- Nightlife, hospitality, ambience a must for tourism: Daimary
- Dispur fixes new criteria to select college principals
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.