Bengaluru- Local Congress is worried about alliance with JD(S) (its biggest rival) for 2019 Lok Sabha polls & the bid to expel BJP from the centre, which could be counterproductive in future + beneficial for JD(S), which has a strong presence in Old Mysore only. This may help JD(S) pass the election on the vote banks of Congress. JD(S) had 13% in 2009 & 11% in 2014 with 75% votes from Old Mysuru, in Lok Sabha elections.
You may also like
About the author
- Koffee With Karan: Moving Over The Past, Priyanka Chopra And Kareena Kapoor Take To The Couch
- Indian Super League: Jamshedpur FC back into top 4
- Borussia Dortmund beat Monaco to take top spot
- Assam beat Team Rajasthan in Senior Women ODI cricket
- IIT-Bombay win chess title
- ‘Pakistan Will Try For Peace Despite India’s Negative Attitude’
- CB trophy: Assam win by 5 wickets
- Several Crorepatis in the Newly elected Mizoram MLAs
- Who will dominate Panchayat raj in Barak Valley?
- Manipur honours women who revolted against British rule