GUWAHATI, May 8: The Department of Mass Communication of Asian Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) is organizing a national-level discussion on Protecting Child Rights: The Role of Media, Society and the State, in the colleges premises here on May 12. Experts from diverse fields of national repute, namely Subhash Chandra Keyal, Assistant Solicitor General, Government of India, Gauhati High Court; Wasbir Hussain, senior journalist; Dr Rashmi Sarmah, State Coordinator, Bachpan Bachao Andolan and Maharshi Goswami, Consultant, Assam State Commission for Protection of Child Rights have already confirmed their participation in the event as the members of the panel of the discussion, which will be started at 10 am., on that day, a press release stated.
You may also like
About the author
- Kaziranga National Park: Carcass of Male Rhino recovered with horn missing
- Businessman abducted from Bokajan in Karbi Anglong, Rs 1 crore Ransom demanded
- JOBS RECRUITMENT TN LABOUR DEPARTMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
- She is just a 2 hours old infant and holds all her official government documents!
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Specialist Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Dental Surgeon Vacancy for BDS
- Deciphering State Elections
- 5 Best Dressed Celebs of The Week That Impressed Us With Their Fashion Sense
- Zoramthanga brigade takes oath and forms government in Mizoram
- Sikkim: Powerlifting Competition Organised at Namchi for the First Time