GUWAHATI, May 18: The Government of Assam vide a recent notification has allowed the state government employees belonging to the Islam to leave office at 4:30 pm which is half an hour earlier than the scheduled time during the month of Ramadan. This is subject to the condition that they will have to attend office half an hour earlier, i.e. 9:00 am.
You may also like
About the author
- Charaideo Girl manages to escape from Arunachal Pradesh after alleged physical torture
- See Pictures: BSF actively participated in a “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” in Tripura
- Kaziranga National Park: Carcass of Male Rhino recovered with horn missing
- Businessman abducted from Bokajan in Karbi Anglong, Rs 1 crore Ransom demanded
- JOBS RECRUITMENT TN LABOUR DEPARTMENT FOR OFFICE ASSISTANT POSTS
- She is just a 2 hours old infant and holds all her official government documents!
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Specialist Vacancy for MBBS, MS/MD
- SPSC Jobs 2018 For Dental Surgeon Vacancy for BDS
- Deciphering State Elections
- 5 Best Dressed Celebs of The Week That Impressed Us With Their Fashion Sense