Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Fire at Duliajan

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  26 March 2015 12:00 AM GMT

FROM A CORRESPONDENT

DULIAJAN, March 25: A fire broke out in the house of Santanu Borah, resident of Bishnu gar,16 No.Tili under Duliajan police station on Wednesday evening.

According to sources, the fire was caused due to some electric problems. Initially the fire broke out in the drawing room and later it spread to all the rooms. The fire gutted the house completely. After getting information, fire tenders of OIL’s fire brigade rushed to the site but by then the house had been destroyed.

Next Story