Breaking News
ASSAM NEWS

Fire at Metekaghat

A Correspondent
JOYSAGAR, June 29: A devastating fire broke out on Tuesday afternoon in Metekaghat area of Sivasagar. As per information, the incident took place due to short circuit in an electric wire in a local rice mill situated at Meteka and owned by one Daya Keot. Due to the fire, property worth about Rs 3 lakh was destroyed. Another fire incident took place in the house of Jugen Arandhara at Sapekhati on Tuesday. Property worth about Rs. 10 lakh was destroyed in the fire.

About the author

Sentinel Group