Begin typing your search above and press return to search.

Girl injured after pressure cooker explodes

Sentinel Digital DeskBy : Sentinel Digital Desk

  |  5 May 2016 12:00 AM GMT

From a Correspondent

DEMOW, May 4: Near Demow at Sarugua on Tuesday evening, a pressure cooker exploded due to which a girl med Kaibhyasri Barman (12) was seriously injured.

According to sources, Dilip Barman’s wife, a resident of Sarugua Koiborta was cooking in the pressure cooker when it exploded suddenly. Due to the blast, Kaibhyasri Barman, daughter of Dilip Barman, who was in the kitchen at that time, sustained injuries on the head after the pressure cooker fell on her.

Kaibhyasri was immediately taken to Demow Model Hospital and after doing her primary treatment, she was referred to Assam Medical College and Hospital (AMCH) in Dibrugarh for further treatment.

Next Story
Jobs in Assam
Jobs in Rest of NE
Top Headlines
Assam News