Guwahati: Assam Governor Jagdish Mukhi congratulated Sahitya Akademi Awardee Santana Tanti and Rituraj Basumatary from the state on being adorned with the prestigious Sahitya Akademi Award 2018. Governor Mukhi said that the feats of Santana Tanti and Rituraj Basumatary have once again proved the state’s mettle on literary pursuits. He also said that the coveted awards are the testimony to Assam’s prolific superiority and its rich literary talents who can rule the roost at any platform. “The endeavours of Santana Tanti and Rituraj Basumatary have made the people of Assam feel proud. The awards will definitely boost the morale of the upcoming poets and writers to contribute their best to the literary enrichment of the state”, he said. Showering praise on the awardees the Governor sought more heart-rending creations and wished them all luck in their future endeavour.
You may also like
About the author
- Koffee With Karan: Moving Over The Past, Priyanka Chopra And Kareena Kapoor Take To The Couch
- Indian Super League: Jamshedpur FC back into top 4
- Borussia Dortmund beat Monaco to take top spot
- Assam beat Team Rajasthan in Senior Women ODI cricket
- IIT-Bombay win chess title
- ‘Pakistan Will Try For Peace Despite India’s Negative Attitude’
- CB trophy: Assam win by 5 wickets
- Several Crorepatis in the Newly elected Mizoram MLAs
- Who will dominate Panchayat raj in Barak Valley?
- Manipur honours women who revolted against British rule