Gauhati High Court grants bail to the prime accused, Govind Singhal in the sensational Shweta Agarwal murder case. Shweta was a state topper from the commerce stream in the 2015 HS exam who was allegedly murdered by her boyfriend at Bharalumukh area in December last year.
You may also like
About the author
- Koffee With Karan: Moving Over The Past, Priyanka Chopra And Kareena Kapoor Take To The Couch
- Indian Super League: Jamshedpur FC back into top 4
- Borussia Dortmund beat Monaco to take top spot
- Assam beat Team Rajasthan in Senior Women ODI cricket
- IIT-Bombay win chess title
- ‘Pakistan Will Try For Peace Despite India’s Negative Attitude’
- CB trophy: Assam win by 5 wickets
- Several Crorepatis in the Newly elected Mizoram MLAs
- Who will dominate Panchayat raj in Barak Valley?
- Manipur honours women who revolted against British rule