ARUNACHAL NEWS

House gutted

Golaghat
Representative image

A Correspondent

ITANAGAR, July 13: In a razing fire that broke out at RWD Colony D-Sector, Itanagar last night, one shop and a house were reduced to ashes. According to the eye witnesses the massive fire was broke out from the adjacent shop owing to electric short circuit around at 11:20 pm and quickly engulfed the adjoining house. The situation could have been even worse if the fire brigade had not responded on time. The fire succeeded in preventing the fire from spreading further.