Panaji, April 16: Six intellectually challenged athletes from Special Olympics Bharat have teamed up with five mainstream athletes to participate in the second training camp, which started from April 15 in Goa here, for the United Football Cup. The training is a run up to the United Football Cup in Chicago to be held from July 17 to 20. A total of 24 teams (16 male and 8 female) will be participating in the football meet. The participants, including three coaches, are from Delhi, Goa, Maharashtra, Punjab and Rajasthan, according to a release. the training is taking place at the Don Bosco Oratory grounds and the Bambolin Athletic Grounds. The first training was held from March 24 to 28 at the Scottish High International School, Gurgaon. The training and participation of the Indian contingent from Special Olympics Bharat is being supported exclusively by Herbalife Nutrition. IANS
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats