Jerusalem: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has hailed US President Donald Trump for re-imposing sanctions on Iran. “I congratulate President Trump and the US government on the important decision to re-impose sanctions on Iran,” Netanyahu said in a statement on Monday, Xinhua news agency reported. Netanyahu, a vocal opponent of the 2015 Iranian nuclear deal, called the renewed sanctions “an important moment for Israel, the US, the region, and the entire world.” The move “symbolizes the determination to curb Iran’s regional aggression and its ongoing plans to arm itself with nuclear weapons,” he said. (IANS)
You may also like
December 8, 2018
About the author
- Those left out from final NRC must leave Assam: Axam Xahitya Xabha
- Singer Beyonce Arrives in Udaipur
- Salman Khan, Anurag Kashyap Win at Asian Academy Creative Awards
- Motor Accidents: How to Claim Damages
- MGNREGA is Worst in Fiscal 2018-19 with a Completion Rate
- Can APDCL Meet Deadline?
- Assam Destination For Human Traffickers!
- 72% Vote in Final Phase of Rural Poll Amid Incidents
- Smart Fencing Between Assam-Bangladesh Riverine Border By January Next!
- Those in Power Should Take Positive Steps on Ram Temple: RSS