New Delhi, June 9: Amid rebellion in Karnataka Congress over Cabinet formation, former Minister M.B. Patil and working president of party’s state unit Dinesh Gundu Rao, who were denied ministerial berths, on Saturday met Congress chief Rahul Gandhi. The central leadership had called the disgruntled leaders for talks in order to resolve the matter after state Congress leadership could not placate them. Considering the seniority of Patil in the party, he could be given a ministerial berth. (IANS)
You may also like
About the author
- 31 Bangladeshis held in city for illegally staying in India
- Nightlife, hospitality, ambience a must for tourism: Daimary
- Dispur fixes new criteria to select college principals
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.