Two-Handed Kettlebell Swing
Target – Hips, thighs, arms, shoulders, and core.
1. Hold a wide handle kettlebell with both your hands.
2. Stand straight with your legs shoulder-width apart.
3. Roll your shoulders back, engage your core, look ahead, and swing and lift the kettlebell in front of you (keep your hands straight) to gain momentum.
4. Bend your knees a little, and assuming your hips as the fulcrum, bend your upper body (do not squat). Swing the kettlebell between your legs and back up. Get back to the standing position when you swing the kettlebell up.
Sets & Reps: 3 sets of 15 reps
One-Handed Kettlebell Swing
Target – Shoulders, glutes, thighs, arms, and core.
1. Grab a curved handle kettlebell with your right hand.
2. Stand straight with your feet wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep your left hand close to your body.
3. Like the two-handed kettlebell swing, swing the kettlebell up to gain momentum.
4. Bend your knees and get into a half-sit position. Bend your upper body (assume the hips as the fulcrum), and swing the kettlebell between your legs.
5. Swing it back up as you go back to the standing position.
6. Do it with the other hand too.
Sets & Reps: 2 sets of 10 reps
There are 13 more exercises.
To read the complete article, please visit: www.stylecraze.com