Moran: In a shocking incident that surfaced in Moran under Dibrugarh District, 13 people were left in critical situation after consuming poisonous mushrooms.
As per reports, these thirteen people from three different families had gathered the mushrooms from a nearby forest and were unaware that these wild mushrooms contained toxic substances. Minutes after consuming them, they fell seriously ill and started vomiting.
Locals informed that initially they were taken to Moran-Tiloi Fist Referral Unit and later were shifted to Assam Medical College and Hospital (AMCH) in Dibrugarh.
As per the doctors, the conditions of these persons are still critical and advanced treat is currently going on.
The thirteen critically ill persons have been identified as Ganesh Tudu (65), Bipul Tudu (10), Bebaru Tudu (60), Mondoli Tudu (40), Ramesh Tudu (38), Rupali Tudu (25), Suman Tudu (4), Sanika Kurua (60), Tempu Pahari (50), Phaguni Paharia (30), Bohagi Paharia (23), Junmoni Paharia (15), Dhaniram Paharia (19).