We are now in the 21st century, which is the information age or we can say the age of computer, the first computer was invented in the year 1622 by William Oughtred, but the first computer similar to today’s modem was invented in the year 1833-1871 by the famous British mathematician Charles Babbage. The invention of computer has really changed the world. you would be surprise to know that the Chicago, Researchers of the University of Michigan in the US has come up with the world’s smallest “computer” ever, which is just the size of a grain, the new device converts temperatures into time intervals, as a result the computer can report temperatures in small regions such as a cluster of cells and will be able to keep an eye to treat the cancer. We can note the differences of how the technology has changed “ the largest computer of 1957 used to consume the whole room and now it has decreased to 0.3 m’’. David Blaauw (professor at the University of Michigan) in the US said “We are not sure if they should be called computers or not. It’s more of a matter of opinion whether they have the minimum functionality required,” The device is to be further modified with a new approach to circuit design with equal low power which would be able to tolerate light. The RAM and photovoltaic of the new tiny device have wireless transmitter and receiver with no antennae system, but the device will receive and transmit data with the help of the light. This device can run at a very low power and the light from the own device transmission LED will be able to bring currents in its minuscule circuits.
You may also like
About the author
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market
- Ad firms suffer as Google, Facebook dominate digital dollars