Mycoplasma bovis (MB) was found for the first time in New Zealand, last July. MB bacteria were found in US & Europe, and leads to arthritis, mastitis, pneumonia and other diseases in cows, leading to production losses. It is not a threat to food safety though, but the officials plan to kill all the cows on any farm where MB bacteria is found, even the cow(s) are healthy. 24,000 cows have been killed, 1,28,000 to be gathered in 2 yrs.
You may also like
About the author
- South Africa Girls Taught well to Deal with Increasing Cases of Crimes against Women
- Bank Employee to go for Nationwide Strike on November 12
- OIL starts spudding of well in Kumchai area at Loc Kuar (Kumchai-15)
- Yellow Sweater And Blue Denim of Priyanka Chopra, A Very Far Fetched Dream!
- ‘100 Percent Organic State’ Sikkim Gets FAO Award For Best Policies
- Assam Chief Minister Welcomes the Court Martial of the Accused in Fake Encounter Case
- Tezpur University Jobs 2018 For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy for M.Sc, M.E/M.
- Ambedkar University Delhi Jobs 2018 for Research Assistant Vacancy for M.A
- PGIMER Jobs 2018 for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy for Any Post Graduate
- Mizoram CM Lal Thanhawla says Congress will return with more than 30 seats