Shillong, Feb 27: The Government of Meghalaya has nomited Bharati B Sangma, Assistant Lecturer, Lady Keane College as member of the Meghalaya State Commission for Women, under Rule 5 of the Meghalaya State Commission for Women Act, 2005 in place of Charlotte W Momin with immediate effect till the expiry of the term of the present Meghalaya State Commission for Women, stated a press release.
You may also like
About the author
- Pradhan Mantri Avaas Yojana and MGNREGA Schemes Inaugurated in Kalaigaon
- What is There in ‘PM Ki Potli’ for Assam on This Independence Day!
- AAP Shocker: Ashutosh Resigns from Aam Aadmi Party Citing “Personal Reasons”
- Indian Army Soldier Martyred While thwarting Pakistan’s Infiltration bid
- Assam Transgenders Dropped from NRC List in a Fix, Community to Move to Supreme Court on August 16
- Nagaland struck hard by Dengue, 47 Cases Detected
- Meghalaya: Toll-free helpline number for farmers
- 47 Dengue cases detected in Nagaland
- Xiaomi leads, Samsung second in India’s smartphone market
- BenQ leads India projector market