Madrid, April 17: British tennis ace Andy Murray continued to lead the men’s Association of Tennis Professiols world singles rankings, released on Monday.
Serbian Novak Djokovic came in second, followed by Swiss Stan Wawrinka and Roger Federer in third and fourth place, respectively, reports Efe.
Spaniard Rafael dal dropped two positions to the seventh place, while Japanese Kei Nishikori jumped to the fifth position.
The current ATP rankings and point scores are as follows:
1. Andy Murray (UK) 11,600 points
2. Novak Djokovic (Serbia) 7,905
3. Stan Wawrinka (Switzerland) 5,605
4. Roger Federer (Switzerland) 5,125
5. Kei Nishikori (Japan) 4,310
6. Milos Raonic (Cada) 4,165
7. Rafael dal (Spain) 3,735
8. Marin Cilic (Croatia) 3,385
9. Dominic Thiem (Austria) 3,385
10. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (France) 2,905. IANS