Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon Recruitment 2018
Applications are hereby invited in standard form of application as published in part IX of Assam Gazette from the intending candidates who have passed the 6 (six) months Recorders Class Course Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement Training Centre , Dakhin Gaon Assam only and Citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam for filling up 24 (Twenty four) nos. of vacant post of Mondol in ”the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Nagaon in the revised pay band of Rs. 14,000.00-49,000.00 + grade pay of Rs.6200.00 and other allowances as admissible under Rule.
The application should be reached to the undersigned by 10/08/2018. No. application should be received and entitled to be received after expiry of the last date. Candidates will have to appear in the interview at their own expenses.
No TA/DA shall be borne by Government for the purpose.
The reservation against the above post are given below:1. ST (P )- 1 No.
2. ST (H )- 3 Nos.
3. UR – 14 Nos.
4. Person with disabilities ( PWD) -6 Nos.
How to Apply:
The candidates must apply in standard form to the undersigned along with self-attested copies of all certificates and testimonials and 3(three) copies of recent passport size photographs in an envelop. The size of envelop should be 25 cm x 11 cm.
Eligibility of the Candidates:
1. Candidates must have to be passed the HSLC or its equivalent examination.
2. The age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 01/01/2018. The upper age limit for candidates is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
3. The additional Mondal may also apply through proper channel against the advertisement vide Govt. O.M. No. RLR.92/Pt-1/104 Dtd.23/09/2013.
4. Applicant shall submit the self attested copies of following documents / Testimonials along with application :-
a) Admit Card (Age proof) , Pass Certificate of HSLC and onwards.
b) Permanent Residenntial Certificate.
c) Caste Certificate where applicable.
d) 3 Copies of Passport size Photograph one of which shall be pasted on the Application Form.
e) Self addressed envelop with postaged stamp of Rs.5 (Five) only.
I) 6 (Six) months RCCC Training passed certificate. No Treasury Challan is needed against application.
Last Date: 10/08/2018
Detail Notification: Click here